Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weirdest baby on the block. . .

I narrate the video below, but I'll further explain first.

Our son likes having his head covered. I mean completely covered. He can be at a full screaming cry, you cover his face with a cloth diaper or blanket and he stops. We will wrap him completely in a big blanket (you can't see any of him) and he'll lay there and play, grabbing and chewing on the blanket. Sometimes wrapping him like that or covering his face with a diaper is the only way to get him to sleep.

Weird.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Bryce is like that too. He loves to especially chew on blankets. Its kind of relief to know that Bryce isnt the wierdo.

Our family is complete said...

What a silly boy. Peyton likes to rough house with a bear. I think it funny how he will cry and then all of a sudden stop. He is too cute.

Amy

Jamie said...

Boy am I glad Parker likes this too. Miles was the same way if he was tired and I needed him to go to sleep cover him up and out he went. Hehe. Maybe it is a boy :)