Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weirdest baby on the block. . .

I narrate the video below, but I'll further explain first.

Our son likes having his head covered. I mean completely covered. He can be at a full screaming cry, you cover his face with a cloth diaper or blanket and he stops. We will wrap him completely in a big blanket (you can't see any of him) and he'll lay there and play, grabbing and chewing on the blanket. Sometimes wrapping him like that or covering his face with a diaper is the only way to get him to sleep.

Weird.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Bryce is like that too. He loves to especially chew on blankets. Its kind of relief to know that Bryce isnt the wierdo.

Anonymous said...

What a silly boy. Peyton likes to rough house with a bear. I think it funny how he will cry and then all of a sudden stop. He is too cute.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Boy am I glad Parker likes this too. Miles was the same way if he was tired and I needed him to go to sleep cover him up and out he went. Hehe. Maybe it is a boy :)