- He's 15lbs 9oz. . . for those of you who forgot he was 5lbs 13oz when he was born.
- He's 25½" long (he was 19" when he was born).
- Both Height and weight move him into the 50th percentile, he started in the 5th for both. I try not to pay attention to this too much, but when my mother-in-law says he's chubby we can say "no he's the average weight."
- His head is bouncing back to normal, we didn't need the doctor to tell us this, just something of note.
- Shots suck ass! He got three (HIB, phenumocochol, and something else) and the rotovirus oral thingy. Poor little monkey was not happy after that. This prompted us giving him Tylenol for the first time. . . now that he liked.
- Speaking of ingesting new things, we were given the green light for food. We started some rice cereal this weekend. He didn't enjoy that much. We tried again last night and it went better. . . we'll keep going until it works. We love our doctor he's very laid back. His advice, as it normally is, was to just relax and have fun with it. If he eats right away great, if not, don't worry he'll eat eventually.
- The longer we're doing this, the fewer questions we have. Our list of questions was shorter than any other time, and the questions were mostly about feeding. I guess we may be getting the hang of this baby thing. I'm not saying we're pros or anything, just better than when we started.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Skippy Jr. had his four-month appointment on Friday. Here's what we learned. . .
Posted by I'm Not Skippy at 7:51 AM