Sunday, January 27, 2008

You wouldn't understand. . .

Today I used the Jeep Baby carrier. Today was pretty warm here (about 60º) and we were going to the grocery store. I thought "why not?"

I carried him facing me, unlike the photo. Despite what my wife says, I think it was fun. I liked having him there, he seemed to like being close to me and being able to look around. He stared at the boxes, and looked into the freezers. . . it made going through a store more enjoyable for him (I think). I didn't notice, but apparently I was getting funny looks from people passing by. And if I did, so what. I liked it, he liked, people can stare if they want I liked it.

2 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

Carter loves when Chris carries him in the Bjorn. He usually falls asleep in minutes though...

Anonymous said...

Hey whatever works is what I say. They were probably just staring because Parker is so cute. ;) I took Peyton in the McLaren carrier that we have into Michaels. There store is always so cramped and their carts are so small. Just wait till they can sit in the front of the cart and stare at you and look all around. Don't get to close to the aisles though, they get very grabby when they get older.LOL I have almost had many accidents with Carter when he was little. Also those inserts for the front of cart are awesome. I used one with Carter everytime. I have to get a new one because his got warn out. There is nothing more gross then watching your child knaw on the bar of the shopping cart. I just cringe when I think of who hands were on it last. You got awhile till you have to worry about that though.

Here's a link to a couple. I tell you they are worth it if you don't have one.....http://www.cleanshopper.com/info_original-clean-shopper.html

Amy