Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sick and Tired. . .

So it turns out Skippy Jr. was just tired. Christmas did a number on him. After being passed around and held so much while sleeping he now won't sleep during the day on his own. That's not completely true. . . we're trying to get him to sleep unswaddled during the day and he won't have it.

So as of now he's not sick, but his daddy is. This is actually my first cold in over a year so I can't complain too much. I used to get sick all the time, and would normally first get sick in October and stay sick 'till May. Since switching offices at work I don't get sick much anymore (my old office was musty and moldy). Also when I start getting sick I take airborne like it's candy. It seems to help me get less sick and get better faster.

Being sick with a baby sucks. I don't want to touch the little man too much. I find I'm much more aware of what I'm touching, and I'm washing my hands like a hypochondriac. So to make me feel better all I want to do is snuggle with the little guy, and that's the last thing I should do.

No comments: