Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our little Mike Teevee

Oompa loompa doompety doo
I've got a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa loompa doompeda dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
What if your babe likes watching TV
Is he going to become a mindless zombie
We hoped he ignore it with just a quick glance
But he stares at it's light in a deep trance.
(I don't like the look of it)
Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah
If you're not greedy you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee do.

5 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

Carter watches Oprah. I think I'm turning him gay.

I'm Not Skippy said...

I can top that. Parker watches the view everyday with my wife.

Janice said...

Bryce watches sports with Daddy everyday.I guess that is not a bad thing.

~Joe said...

LOL, I can top all of you Savannah likes Maury, Dr. Phil and Judge Judy :P

Anonymous said...

Peyton really hasn't been too into the t.v. yet. He watches cartoons with his brother in the morning. He is already a huge disney fan. He loves tigger.LOL He also watches the baby story and bringing home baby.LOL

Just wait till he is watching shows with catchy toons and you can't ever get them out of your head, like the Wiggles and Laurie Berkner. Never in a million years did I think I would ever watch these shows nor even knew who these people were. I guess it could be worse my kids could like Barney. :)~