Friday, January 18, 2008

I have a problem. . .

Hello, I'm not Skippy and I put bubbles on my baby's head. I can't stop. I see bubbles around him and I can't control myself. Hair, beards, and now horns. It's like the bubbles call to me, they tell me to do it. Thousands of tiny voices squeaking "put us on his head."

It's like my son is my own little wooly willy. Perhaps it's not the most manly thing to be playing beauty parlor with him. But at least I do beards and mustaches and the night before last I just did an outfit in bubbles. . . Covered him as much as I could

Is there a 12-step program for this sort of thing?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that picture is priceless.

Janice said...

He is too cute. I love the pic!

~Joe said...

OMG that is A W E S O M E!!!

Jenera said...

I too am a parent that puts bubbles on the baby! Though I never did horns, I should have though, that's cute!