Thursday, April 26, 2007

I need a cool manly apron. . .


More and more people to tell. This telling people thing is exhausting. By the way anybody that I told by sending the link to this page drop me a note and say "hi."

Today we hit week 11. One more week and the nausea should be all gone. If not I'm going to have to put my wife in a medicated coma on a feeding tube. I can't take much more of it. I know "poor me, I'm not the one carrying the baby." But that's what this space is for. . . me to talk about my side of things, right?

I love my wife deeply, but the more pregnant she gets the more I worry that I'll have two people to take care of. I already do the cooking and most of the cleaning. I think in a few years I'll leave my job and become a househusband. I can do some work from home whilst my wife goes to work. I'll take care of the kids and the house. It'll be great. I'll show those desperate people on TV.

No comments: