Monday, April 9, 2007

Ante up. . .


I found out yesterday that a good friend of mine from my high school days is expecting a baby 2 weeks before we are expecting our bundle(s) of joy (yes, today is the big day where we find out just how crazy life can become).

Growing up, this girl and I dated for a very short period of time and then (along with another friend of ours) we became inseparable for a couple summers just the three of us. We spent our time playing in her pool, laying around watching movies, just being lazy and together. People who knew us suspected we were in some weird love triangle.

We still see each other from time to time. And recently she and her new husband moved nearby. And now she's having a baby 2 weeks before we are. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to call her and say "I see you baby and raise you a second baby."

No comments: