Friday, April 27, 2007

Baby and haircut. . . 2 bits. . .


I am so jealous. The girl who cuts my hair, Karen, is having twins. She's due at the end of October. She had some issues preventing her from ovulating so she was on fertility drugs and once she got pregnant there were 5 amniotic sacs so she's lucky it's only two.

On a side note I want everyone to notice something. I know her due date. I know at least 3 other people's due dates. Before my wife got knocked up I never knew when people were due. In fact I never knew anyone who was even pregnant (except my sisters). Now pregnant women are everywhere (Karen confirmed this phenomenon)! It's like pregnant zombies everywhere chanting "one of us."

"The Pregnant Zombies" sounds like a good band name.

I also came to the realization that it was possibly the last time I saw Karen that we got pregnant. What can I say, she gives a pretty mean haircut.

And "you're welcome" for not using the zombie baby images I found on Google.

No comments: