Thank you Amy. I had no idea I was in anybody's top 7. When I started this thing I thought it would just be for myself, I didn't think anyone would read one post much less follow me.
So, the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated
I don't have 7 blogs I read regularly. But I do have 4ish.
1. Of course Ranting Radish who nominated me. We trade tips back and forth. I think we're raising the same baby. She seemed to follow my wife while she was pregnant. I've always thought if we didn't live 1,000 miles apart we'd have had a play date by now.
2. I follow another Amy. Her son Peyton is also the same age as our little man. It's good to have another baby to compare to. Amy has also recently decided to become more serious about photography. Being a graphic designer I love good photography. She's got a good eye and started a photography blog too. For awhile our posts were so similar I suggested we do a collaborative blog giving the mom vs. dad side to things we were encountering. I'm still up for that.
The Amy's are fun. My wife and I both read their blogs and since all 3 of our kids are right about the same age we actually sometimes talk about them like we really know them. I'll say to my wife "Amy was saying that she traded in her BPA bottles for an IV feeding device" and she'll say "which Amy?" Both Amy's started commenting here when my wife and I went through our Down's Syndrome scare. They've been so kind and supportive and fun ever since.
3. Sarah. Sarah and I met in Jr. High School. We were good friends throughout high school (when she started dating Eric). Then we graduated and you know how it goes. You never call you never write (by you I mean me). I always mean to. . . but now I can keep up with what's going on with her, Eric, and their 4 girls. I wish more of my high school friends had blogs. I suppose that's what Facebook is for.
4. Cara mama is the one blogger I read who has a secret identity. I had planned on doing that in the beginning. We seem to share the same sense of humor. It's humor that doesn't always jump out in a blog, but I normally know how she's thinking something is funny.
Motherhood Uncensored. Some days I love it, some days I hate it. Most days I can't believe she has to beg her husband for help. . . and sex. The woman has a libido most men would kill for their wives to have.
Mamma Joe. . . Joe has a daughter who is a bit older than our little monkey. Joe is in the beginning stages of a messy divorce and recently turned her blog private so her husband can't post threatening messages there (he posted one). We disagree about walmart, but over all we get along.
2014-10-25 Playlist & Stream
4 days ago