Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Six hours!

Last night we hit a milestone. . . at least I hope. The little monkey went 6 hours between feedings. He ate at 2:20 and was wide awake so I stayed up and read a book with him for an hour and a half. . . he was starting to finally get sleepy so I laid him down to sleep. He slept through 'till 8:30! I woke him up for him to eat before I left for work. Mommy needed him to wake up so she could go to their first play date this morning.

I've never been someone to call people by their name. I couldn't tell you the last time I used my wife's name. Now suddenly I'm calling her mommy when talking about her to my son, and she calls me daddy, as in "you better keeping eating or I'm gonna sic daddy on you." And she does the same for herself. I got an email with a picture of her holding the baby with the caption that read "help mommy's crazy!"

On a side note, I was mentioned on Jumping Monkeys again. Toward the end Megan reads an email I sent about the MOCHIP program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I am so glad he gave you much needed sleep . Sounds like you got an early Christmas present.LOL Peyton is still up every 3 hours, but occasionally he will give a 4 hour stretch. It is heavenly. Lets hope he keeps these long stretches up for you. Soon he will be sleeping thru the night and you won't know what to do with yourself. :)

Oh and I like the group blog. Very cute.