Sunday, August 12, 2007

Goin' boom boom. . .


The one thing we have gotten for the baby is the bedding. We found the bedding we liked but it was only available online or from Burlington so we got it ourselves. That's the quilt above. I redrew it in Illustrator this afternoon.

Also for anyone who is pregnant I found this song. It was on a local public radio station's Ska program on friday nights. The host had his grandson some on and played the ska songs he likes. . . he's 5. So it was some cool music for kids. This song hit us the most, it's called "Baby in 'a Belly" by the 'Vengers. I went online to google it and couldn't find anything. The band's site was gone. . . I finally tracked down the lead singer for his new project playground theatre."

Anyway, enjoy.

2 comments:

Rodney Wilson said...

Lucky to have an artist for a father...will you paint a mural of the blankie scene on the wall?

I'm Not Skippy said...

No, I want to keep the painting simple. Murals are harder to sell when you leave a house. We don't want to stay where we are much more than a couple more years. Maybe in the next house.