Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Do the Humpty hump. . .

Tonight we were all playing together on the floor. The favorite game was putting a blanket over mommy's head and giving her a big bear hug to knock her over (him not me). We were having such a good time. . . and then it happened.

As his mother way lying on the floor the little MonkeyBear threw the blanket over her and started to climb up and her head (it was covered by the blanket). He then began to hump her head.

I wish I were kidding.

It got to the point I had to pull him off of her because she couldn't pry him off while lying down. I know he wasn't, you know, REALLY humping her. He was playing and it was probably more jumping than humping. Still it's not something you want to see. He was like a cocker spaniel. I think I need to get a squirt bottle to shoot him if he does it again.

3 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

LOL! Carter likes to tickle my back when I'm sitting on the floor and sometimes he gets really excited about it and starts jumping on me and squealing. Chris thinks it looks like he's humping me but I like to stay in denial.

caramama said...

OMG! That's too funny!

I'm sure he was just jumping/bouncing, but still not something you want to see (or feel)!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry but this is the funniest thing I have ever read. I would have been whiping out the video camera. ha ha. Your poor wife.

Amy