Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I swore I'd never do one of these. . .

Thank you CaraMama. . .

Four jobs I have held:
-Mannequin Repairman
-Face-painter at an amusement park
-Grocery store cashier
-President of the United States. . . no wait, I worked at a Dairy Queen

Four movies I could watch over and over:
-An Affair to Remember (and I'd cry every time)
-Batman Begins
-Oceans 11
-The Empire Strikes Back

Four places I have lived:
-St. Louis. MO
-St. Louis. MO
-St. Louis. MO
-St. Louis. MO (that's right I have never moved from this area)

Four TV shows I like:
-House
-Burn Notice
-Good Eats
-Ninja Warrior

Four favorite foods:
-Watermelon
-Sushi
-Mexican food
-Is Starburst a food?

Four places I would rather be:
-Under Selma Hayek (rarr)
-In a pool (preferably skinny-dipping)
-On a private island
-Somewhere sans mosquitos

Four people I’m tagging: How about. . .
  1. Joe
  2. Amy (no, the other one, you do these all the time)
  3. Sarah (cause she's been MIA)
  4. Janice (cause she's REALLY been MIA)

5 comments:

caramama said...

Thanks for playing!

You have to admit that this one was a little bit fun. :-)

Sarah said...

All right :-) Check me out~

~Joe said...

cool beans, I do it.

~Joe said...

oops I'll*

Anonymous said...

You write very well.